- Military Veteran Owned and Operated
- Closest to Nashville Tennessee (only 45min southeast)
- Largest aircraft in Tennessee for skydiving (18seater)
- Largest Landing area nearly in the country! Over 700acres!
- Highly experienced operating at this location for 27 years
- We train the military 101st demonstration team on location
- Come learn from the best
- Best price Guaranteed
- We DO NOT require your credit card or prepayment! Beware of those who do!
Humans have dreamt of flight ever since the beginning. The thought of floating effortlessly and limitlessly above the clouds has inspired dreamers and doers alike. Fortunately for us, technological advances have made it possible to experience the rush of soaring through the air, independent of an aircraft, before landing safely and gently back on the ground.
Skydive Tennessee has proudly been making this dream a reality in Tennessee and the greater southeastern United States for more than 27 years! Located at Tullahoma Regional Airport, we are centrally located between Nashville, Chattanooga, and Huntsville, AL with less than a 90 minute drive from either.
Whether you are a first-time jumper working through a “bucket list” or are an experienced skydiver with thousands of jumps, we have the facilities to accommodate your skydiving goals. Our office is located inside a modern hangar space equipped for skydive training activities, parachute packing and rigging services, and high-quality video editing, allowing you to take home footage of your jump the very same day!
Make your dream a reality by taking the first step today! We offer two training methods to best suit your goals. Visit our First Timers tab to learn
about both our tandem skydives
and Integrated Student Program (ISP). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and a member of our staff can help answer your questions.